Falling in Love With JESUS

Fresh Cup
Daily Inspirations

Week Day Mornings Two Sessions
7:00AM – 7:30AM & 7:30AM – 8:00AM

Falling in Love With JESUS

In the Sanctuary of
St. Paul’s Cathedral
At the corner of Church & Main
_______________________________________________

A nondenominational inner-faith daily devotion
Facilitated by Elder B. TY Shaw (True Bethel Church), Minister Rachelle Sat’chell
(Elim Christian Fellowship Church)
Prince of Peace Temple Church


Falling in Love with Jesus is the Best Thing
I’ve Ever Done www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xnJAh0quw4&NR=1


I come to the Garden

The precious moments spent in His Presences

Thy loving-kindness is better than Life

Sweet JESUS I Love YOU, You’re a Friend of Mine
You supply My Every Need, My Hungry Soul You Feed

I’m Aware You Are My Source, From Which All Blessings Flow
And With That Thought in Mind…, I Know Just Where To Go!!

If You Love Him spend time With Him

The Proof of Passion is Pursuit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A People Within a People

Destiny... is waiting