Fresh Cup
Daily Inspirations

Week Day Mornings Two Sessions
7:00AM – 7:30AM & 7:30AM – 8:00AM

Are You Walking In Your Greatness today...But the people that do Know Their GOD Shall be Strong, and Do EXPLOITS

In the Sanctuary of
St. Paul’s Cathedral
At the corner of Church & Main
_______________________________________________
A nondenominational inner-faith daily devotion
Facilitated by Elder B. TY Shaw (True Bethel), Minister Rachelle Sat’chell
(Elim Christian Fellowship) Prince of Peace Temple Church

But the people that do Know Their GOD Shall be Strong, and Do EXPLOITS...Dan. 11:32

But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.

Today You as a Child of GOD and a Believer in Kingdon Principles, are to bring to bear the Will and Purpose of Your King and Heavenly Father, here on Earth and in Your World.... Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will Be Done On Earth as it is....

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the LORD your GOD shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Give GOD Opportunity to Show Himself Strong on Your Behave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A People Within a People

Destiny... is waiting