A Refreshing and Reviving GOD

Fresh Cup
Daily Inspirations

Week Day Mornings Two Sessions
7:00AM – 7:30AM & 7:30AM – 8:00AM

The Ministry of Healing:
For I am the LORD who heals you

In the Sanctuary of
St. Paul’s Cathedral
At the corner of Church & Main
_______________________________________________

A nondenominational inner-faith daily devotion
Facilitated by Elder B. TY Shaw (True Bethel Church), Minister Rachelle Sat’chell
(Elim Christian Fellowship Church)
Prince of Peace Temple Church

For I am the LORD who heals you Ex 15:26

He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.

Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
Good health and wholeness of Body mind and spirit are benefits of the spirit led life: and I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians (Nations of the World)

The Palmist declares: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

We know also that trails, pain are a part of life: For many are the challenges of the upright, but the LORD delivers Us out of them all…. Again He Said.., For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the LORD,

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings…,
he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted…,
to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound… to comfort all that mourn…
to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destiny... is waiting

A People Within a People