One to be Desired

Fresh Cup
Daily Inspirations

Week Day Mornings Two Sessions
7:00AM – 7:30AM & 7:30AM – 8:00AM

Above all eles

In the Sanctuary of
St. Paul’s Cathedral
At the corner of Church & Main
_______________________________________________
A nondenominational inner-faith daily devotion
Facilitated by Elder B. TY Shaw (True Bethel Church), Minister Rachelle Sat’chell
Elim Christian Fellowship Church)
Prince of Peace Temple Church

By Humility and the Fear of the Lord are Riches and Honour, and Life

So shall the knownledge of wisdom be unto your Soul: when thou has found it, then there shall be a reward and your expectations shall be granted

I love those who love me,And those who seek me diligently will find me. Riches and honor are with me, Enduring riches and righteousness.

My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold, And my revenue than choice silver

Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.

Exalt her, and she will promote you; She will bring you honor, when you embrace her. She will place on your head ian ornament of grace; A crown of glory she will deliver to you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destiny... is waiting

A People Within a People