Yes...,He Really Gets Me...

Everyone I know wants to be understood..., 

it's a longing in each heart to have people around us who really "get us!"
 
Most of us spend half a lifetime figuring out who it is that we truly are, so when
someone comes along that recognizes our uniqueness, we breathe a sigh of  relief.

The Bible says in I Cor. 13:12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; 

then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

The truth revealed here in scripture by the Apostle Paul is profound and yet simple. Heaven both knows us and understands who we really are and are meant to be. So if that be the case
it only stands to reason, the more time spent in His presence the more self-aware we become.

In fact GOD, your creator, has an individual name stored up for you. Rev. 2:17 That very special name also carriers with it your eternal character and purpose. When you allow His Will for your life by submitting it to Him, you begin to as Paul said see a reflection of your true self.

More than that, the Old Testament Psalmist says...
            For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful...My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the
depths of the earth....Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be. 139:12-15

 Yes, He really, really gets me!!   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destiny... is waiting

A People Within a People